About us

Our Story

We Focus on building Strong, Intuitive and Dynamic Strategies to bring growth in your Business

We are a leading social media marketing agency.
We’re helping businesses and digital coaches with digital consulting, branding, marketing communications and automations.
We combine storytelling with cutting-edge marketing technology to drive results for you, every time.
Our Root

We build our own story

Our journey started in 2018, at a time when our founder Lopamudra Sen (An IT professional turned homemaker turned Digital Entrepreneur), was navigating certain challenges in her life.
She started with freelancing from her home to create a new lifestyle. And eventually team up with other experts aligned with her mission to serve and started Bluehead Consulting .
This very introspective time taught her three important things to build a sustainable business –
1) Every business should have a system to work in place to Get leads, sales appointments and clients consistently.
2) Focus on the 20 per cent of business activities that produce revenue. Delegate or outsource the other 80 per cent of your business activities.
3) Create a high-class user experience to retain clients.
Her strategic planning capabilities, creative background and acute passion in marketing and sales is the step stone of team Blue Head.

Strong Team

” Alone we can do little, together we do so much.”

Network Engineer turned Digital Marketer and Entrepreneur.
Loves reading self help books and watching movies, practicing mindfulness and yoga.
Co-founder & CEO
Journalist turned Content Writer.
A seasoned writer with a decade of experience, loves cooking, playing chess and watching cricket.
Chief Content Writer
A digital artist and photographer. Loves travelling and playing with dogs.
Chief Designer
IT Consultant, Member, Advisory Board
Vice President of Strategy
Creative Director

How We can Help You

Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.”

We are leading in strategic marketing & advertising

Our ideas are backed by solid strategy that drives tangible results.

We offer in-depth knowledge about emerging marketing technology.

We put deep, personalised focus on each client’s specific needs.

We Create Products


Selected Works

Showcase of our hard work and passion

Ready to Grow Your Business?

You just need a right mindset, right strategy and a right team to rock on. If you have growth mindset, we are waiting here to create next level business with you.